Thursday, January 22, 2015

British Literature -- Engrade Accounts

Greetings!

You will have gotten an e-mail from Engrade, an online grade book that I'm using for the British Literature class. I used it last semester but did not give access to parents and students.  

I like using this resource because it makes figuring out grades at the end of the semester an easier task.  The advantage of families having access to the grade books is that they can know what work has been handed in and what work is missing.  The disadvantage is that  while I get homework graded, entered in my 3-ring notebook, and handed back, I sometimes don't get them entered into Engrade as quickly.  I do my best, but I can't guarantee that it will always be up-to-date.

So, if you're interested in checking this out, follow the directions in the e-mail.  I know that other CHAT teachers have used this, so your students may have account numbers for those classes.  Unfortunately, at this time the accounts are not consolidated.

Let me know if it doesn't work for you or if you have any questions.
Mrs. Prichard

No comments:

Post a Comment