Thursday, March 3, 2016

Great Expectations Videos and Audio

In class I mentioned some media sources, which I will include here, but I would like to caution students to NOT watch any videos as a substitute for reading the text.  A number of the current films do not remain true to the original novel.

When you've finished the book, here are some videos that you might want to watch:
Great Expectations -- the 1946 version.  (This one is my FAVORITE!!!)
          If the above link doesn't work, here is one from Youtube.

Great Expectations -- cartoon version

Some of you may find these audio versions of Great Expectations helpful.  While I wouldn't suggest consuming the whole book in this manner, auditory learners may benefit from hearing and reading.  Or you could listen on a long car trip or while you're doing dishes for your family.







No comments:

Post a Comment