Monday, May 5, 2014

British Literature Class Notes -- Week 14 (May 1)

Greetings!

We're almost at the end of our CHAT school year.  I've had a wonderful time with this class, so the end of the year is a bit bittersweet.  For some students, I've had them for multiple classes and this is my last class with them. I feel extremely fortunate to have worked with such great kids!

Next week, we will finish our final book, The 39 Steps.  While it might be a little challenging to keep some of the plot twists straight, this is a simpler and more straightforward book than our other selections.  In addition to finishing the book, I have a "final" of sorts.  And brownies.

For our Last Week:
-- Finish The 39 Steps

This week's links:
Class Notes
Youtube presentations of The 39 Steps
     Arcadia Stage
     Milkman scene


See y'all on Thursday,
Mrs. Prichard

No comments:

Post a Comment